miércoles, 11 de enero de 2012

Daily Look ; topic for today : Celebration Dinner with the boss and co-!!

Hello Everyone , as I have receibed e-mails from my dear followers asking me as wear for a work´s party dinner , I´ve decided to devote the dailylook of today to create a perfect look for an occasion like this.I´m going to show you my proposal:
Hola a todo el mundo! como he recibido numerosos e-mails de mis seguidores preguntándome que llevar a una cena de empresa , curso,etc...he decidido dedicar el look diario de hoy para crear un look para una ocasión como esta , aquí va mi propuesta..:






1.Bijoux Heart: Necklace.
2.Lanvin: Dress.
3.Annick Goutal: Parfum.
4.Yves Saint Laurent: Cluth.
5.Ileana Makri: Ring.
6.Valentino: Heels.
7.Yves Saint Laurent: Bracelet.
8.Yves Saint Laurent: Earrings.
9.Marni: Belt.




I like this look because....for a work´s meeting with the boss and company is apropiatte (by cutting because the neck has almost and the lengthis perfect) , elegant (the color , the way ...) and chic(I´m not able to describe it) , the heels aren´t too extravagant  and the the touch of the belt(If you like) make the the dress ideal for your body aspect.I´ve selected Mimosa by Annick Goutal because is an light essence and but rich in quality.I love the set of the cluth and the brazalet as pithon skin!And as the necklace is short sticks to the neck! 
Me gusta este look porque...para una reunión o acontecimiento social en el trabajo con los jefes , los compañeros y demás es muy apropiado (por el corte porque apenas tiene escote y la largura es perfecta) , elegante(por el color , la forma..) , y chic(no soy capaz de explicar , basta con mirarlo); los tacones no son demasiado extravagantes y el toque de el cinturón con pedrería discreta (si quieres) hace que el vestido se ajuste a tu cuerpo .He seleccionado Mimosa de Anick Goutal por que es una fragancia ligera pero rica en calidad .Me entusiasma el conjunto que forman la cartera y el brazalete imitando la piel de una serpiente ! Y el collar es francamente ideal por que tiene una correa corta y redonda que se ajusta y ciñe al cuello perfectamente!!




I will publish in my next blogspot another look  for a new situation or another option!! I hope that you follow the blog!! HUGS!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario